Medici Technologies, Andalusia for medical services (“Dot Care,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
· on our Website and Application;
· in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
when you interact with our advertising and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or any other means, including on any other website operated by Dot Care
· your Provider
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website or our Application without parental consent.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine from our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as: name; home, work, billing, and shipping address; e-mail address; telephone numbers; date of birth; credit card, debit card, or financial/bank account numbers (for payment purposes only); government or license identification numbers (including NPI numbers for Providers); driver’s license numbers; photos, audio, and video of you; your gender; your medical history and health information; and criminal background checks / information (through our third party providers); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (all of the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us;
· automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, geo-location services, and other tracking technologies
Information You Provide to Us and Your Provider
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application are:
· information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our physician consultation or other services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application
· records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
· your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
· details of transactions and interactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
· estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· verify your location to ensure we can provide you with our services;
· store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
· recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website or Application to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
· to present our Website and its contents to you;
· to present our Application;
· to register and service your account with us;
· to provide and improve the products and services we offer to you;
· to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
· to administer surveys and promotions;
· to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
· to contact you in response to a request;
· to enhance and improve our Website and our Applications;
· to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
· in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
· for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of our Website or Application, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities or about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- our affiliates and our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights;
- and with your consent.
to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services.;
to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Dotcare about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider if you use such feature of our Website;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
· to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dotcare, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
Promotional Offers from Dotcare. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Chiron Health to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account profile page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to dotcare as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
Targeted Advertising. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites.. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity..
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your Account profile screen.
You can review and change your Personal Data by contacting customer support . You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect
8. Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
9. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system.
10. Location-Enabled Features
Certain location enabled features of our Website may be made available through third party vendors with additional terms and conditions and privacy practices.
12 Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.