1. The user must be at least 18 years old
2. DotCare is a secure telemedicine platform provided and made available to you by Andalusia for Medical Services
3. You must complete the Patient Consent Form before using the Platform
4. DotCare products are not intended to replace the doctor-patient relationship; it is a complimentary service offering the advantages of convenience and accessibility to a broad range of healthcare services.
5. By explicitly accepting Our Policies, you authorize DotCare to use your personal information including your Health Information and consultations history.
6. During a consultation on the platform, you and the Healthcare Professional will discuss your medical history, your symptoms, and any tests or treatment that you may need.
7. The Healthcare Professional may use the communication and interactive features of the Platform to assess your condition and may prescribe certain medication for you, order tests or refer you to another healthcare provider for in-person examination, treatment or a follow-up.
8. The Platform's healthcare services are provided by healthcare professionals. All the platform's healthcare professionals are licensed or permitted to practice by the regulatory authority in the province or territory of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
9. For consultations with a DotCare physician, you may cancel any scheduled consultation with an hour notice without incurring any cancellation fees.
10. For Healthcare Services that you pay for yourself, you may cancel a consultation under the cancellation policy established by the Healthcare Professional including any applicable cancellation fees.
11. The cancellation policy states that the cancellation happens from the organization and our representative will contact you to refund the fees.
13. All disputes between you and a Healthcare Professional are between you and such Healthcare Professional and not with us. However, if you are unhappy with the quality of the Healthcare Services provided by a Healthcare Professional, please contact our marketing manager or through the service representative to ensure the refund process and review all complaints within a reasonable period. Upon review, we may, in our sole discretion, decide to refund you back. Under no circumstances do we have an obligation to resolve any dispute or provide a refund to you.